To chase, follow or take legal action against someone or something etc in order to catch them, attack them or to get a legal remedy etc.
I graduated from Whittier Law School with a concentration in Business Law. In July 2011, I took the California bar exam, and achieved a passing score on my first attempt. In approximately May 2014, I entered solo practice in Santa Ana, again representing Applicants in Workers’ Compensation claims, from the filing of the Application for Adjudication, to resolution. My primary board is the Santa Ana WCAB, but I enjoy appearing before the Judges in Riverside, Pomona, Ontario, San Bernardino, Anaheim, Long Beach, and others in Southern California. In summary, subsequent to law school graduation in 2011, I now spend approximately ninety-five percent (95%) of my practice time in the California Workers’ Compensation system with regular frequency. The other five percent (5%) is split between labor & employment law, wages & hours, personal injury tort law, and disability law. I am a member of the Orange County Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section. I am a member of the State Bar of California Workers’ Compensation Section. I am a Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law by the State Bar of California, California Board of Legal Specialization. I am a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, membership in which is limited to Trial Lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and excellence in Advocacy by achieving a trial verdict, award or settlement in the amount of One Million Dollars or more. Every case is different, and past results cannot be a guarantee of future performance. But I guarantee every client that I will do my best. View More ›
English: Spoken, Written
2011 - Current
2011 - Current